In this Website Privacy Statement (“Statement”), we, Innovative Technologies Pvt. Ltd., provide information about how we collect, use, and transfer personally identifiable data from you, a website visitor, through www.iloveluscious.com (the “Site”) and any other websites we may establish and control from time to time.
This Statement covers only data collected through the Site and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which we link or data that we or our affiliates collect offline or through websites that do not display a direct link to this Statement.
Types of Data and Collection Methods
Through the Site, we receive data that you actively submit as well as data that we may track:
Actively Submitted Data: When you request information, subscribe for a service, register as a user, respond to an online survey or otherwise actively send us data, we usually collect data such as your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), and certain information related to the business you conduct. In connection with chargeable services and/or merchandise, we will also collect payment information (e.g., credit card number and related verification information). In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the Site, because you actively submit it.
Combinations: Unless you also actively submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data does not typically allow us to identify you personally (even though it can theoretically be done, we do not have the means or an interest to find out who you are, unless you identify yourself voluntarily through an active submission of data). To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to combine passively tracked data with personal data that you actively submit.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data
- We may collect passively tracked data primarily for purposes of administering, protecting and improving our Site and our systems, to better understand the preferences of our Site visitors, to identify server problems, to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage, and to help personalize your experience of our Site.
- We collect actively submitted data primarily for two purposes: First, for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data (e.g., to order products or sign you up for a newsletter). Second, for purposes of informing you about products, sales and offerings from LUSCIOUS GROUP LLC.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
If we do have a relationship with any co-branded pages, any personally identifiable information that you provide when signing up at any co-branded page may be collected by, or shared with, our third-party partner. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, any partners’ use of your personally identifiable information. If applicable, you should check our posted partners’ websites for information regarding their privacy policies.
Third Party Links
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
Where We Store and Process Data
We keep data via the Shopify Platform, which may have servers, contractors, and employees around the world in various locations, including, without limitation, the United States of America, Europe, Asia and the European Economic Area.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to telemarketers and do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows:
- We may share your information with agents and service providers who use the data onlyon our behalf and for our purposes.
- We may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others’ legal rights, g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
- Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the Site that is not in personally identifiable form.
If personal information you have submitted through the Site is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please send an email to [email@example.com]. Upon appropriate request, we will usually be glad to update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
Transmissions over the internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password and User ID you may use to access the Site and to notify us [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you ever suspect that this password or User ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the Site conducted via your password and User ID.
The Site is intended for adults and children under adult supervision. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, personally-identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and we request that individuals under the age of eighteen (18) not submit any personal information on the Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the parent or guardian’s consent by, for example, misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact us at [email@example.com]. If we determine that we have collected personal information of children under the age of 18, we will immediately delete such information and any accounts believed to be held by children under 18.
Effective Date, Amendments
- This Statement is effective as of June 15, 2017.
- We reserve the right to change this Statement from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Statement the date it was last updated.
- When you visit the Site, you are accepting the current version of this Statement as posted on the Site at that time. We recommend that users revisit this Statement on occasion to learn of any changes.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Statement. You may send us an email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or write to us at [9350 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 203, Suite 203, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, California, United States].