Curl Addict ™ Mascara
- Waterproof wear up to 16 hours
- Easy to remove
- Conditions lashes with pro-vitamin B5 and cold-pressed castor oil
- Separates, curls, lifts, and defines
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
Net.Wt. 0.3 fl.oz (8ml)
- -Start at the base of your lashes and gently brush up to the tips to lengthen and define. As the wand moves up the lashes, slowly rotate the tip inward and up so the curve of the wand matches the eye contour, coating even the innermost and outermost lashes.
- -Wait for 10 seconds and repeat to add volume.
- -Can easily be removed with a gentle eye make-up remover.
Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Ceresin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbon Black, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteth-25, Glycerin, Panthenol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin.
*For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.*
Not as good as I hoped but still pretty darned good
Sensitive watery eyes, droopy lashes, oily lids. A mascara that can stand up to all of that and still wash off at the end of they day is my holy grail. I haven’t found it yet, but this one isn’t bad at all. It’s a more natural look, so if you want heavy glam it’s probably not for you. It does flake a little bit a few hours in, but not much.
I was pleasantly surprised that this mascara actually keeps my lashes curled. I have to use an eyelash curler & then most mascaras are “wet” & take a while to dry& in the process my lashes go straight again. This product is “dry” & doesn’t flatten my lashes... surprised & happy